How Safe is it to use Photos & Personal Details on Anuraga Matrimony?
I understand Anuraga Matrimony doesn’t permit us to use the website without a profile photo. I heard there is a lot of fraud happening on the matrimonial websites, So I am scared to use my photos and a few personal details on the website. Could you please explain or allow me to use it without my photo?
A photo is an important part of your matrimonial profile. Photo and proper details on your profiles, make your profile look genuine. A perfect profile photo of yours will enhance your profile for partner search with great feasibility and getting good match responses. It isn’t a good idea to move ahead without having an idea of how a person looks, so you too need to choose the profiles which are more natural and complete.
The following are the safety features adopted in our website.
- Every member details are scrutinized and mobile is verified before approving the registration. Unregistered members / General public will not have any access to your photo or profile details.
- Bride / Groom Name and Parents name is not visible to any Free Member, and access to the same by a paid member is also accounted for.
- Since the Bride or Groom’s name is not available in the first instance, searching for details on Facebook, LinkedIn or any other social media platform is a tough task.
- We advise not to use the photos which or on your social media platforms for extra security.
- Photos are mandatory, but you have the option of protecting it with a password.
- Anuraga Matrimony doesn’t advise you to protect, because without which person showing interest on you will certainly be less and those who are desperate will try to contact you.
- Our website is SSL Certifed. (SSL Certificates secure all of your data as it is passed from your browser to the website’s server.
- To ensure safety it is better to upload the pics that you wouldn’t mind being shared further.
Please login or Register to submit your answer